Wednesday, July 01, 2009

'Pro-gun Pastor' Defends Requirement for Unloaded Firearms

CNN's John Roberts quoted a Gun Rights Examiner column in his "American Morning" interview with Pastor Kenneth Pagano...[More]
I typically don't do two GRE posts in one day, but then again, it's not every day I find out CNN quoted me in an interview. The other thing I like about this is it's the first time national televised media has broached the "Only Ones" concept.

So far, I haven't seen if they posted the video, as opposed to the transcript. If anyone finds out, please let me know. I'm curious to find out if he pronounced my name right.

And please share this with a friend or two...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a minister who was a chaplain of an army unit that was part of the invasion of Okinawa in WW2. My minister was alone in a low place very near the fighting where the badly wounded were collected, and he spotted a Jap with a grenade moving toward the group. "There was nothing wrong with me, I could have run away." My minister did not run away, he used the pistol he was required to carry and killed the Jap.
Sam W

Anonymous said...

"Amen" and pass the ammunition.