Saturday, August 08, 2009

Pro-Gun Foundations File Lawsuits in Oregon and DC

Oregon Firearms Educational Foundation and the Second Amendment Foundation have filed two separate cases. [More]

Today's Gun Rights Examiner column looks at a lawsuit filed on behalf of a Marine veteran, student and concealed carrier who's been persecuted by a student thought police tribunal, and another one filed on behalf or citizens who see no reason why they can't bear arms in addition to keeping them.

Tell a friend?

Have you read the latest from all the Gun Rights Examiners?

3 comments:

Sean said...

David, I know this is way off topic, but last Monday, and today, when I clicked the link to the Examiner or any other topics, I was subjected to massive virus and trojan horse attacks. They shut down my computer on Mon. and I got it going again on Weds. Today, my new security system saved the day, but maybe you should check and see what's up, for your own and your readers. Call me paranoid, but I think this is the work of anti-gunners and maybe the bunch of leftists we more or less crossed words with a week or so ago. I won't be coming here for a while(probably the attackers goal anyway) and I'll check back later to see if it's safe. 21 viruses today, alone. Watch your six.

David Codrea said...

I run current McAfee and have not seen this, but will pass this on to the tech center people for them to look at.

MamaLiberty said...

I run Linux and have little to fear from any virus or trojan, but I'm having an awful time with sticky scrips at WoG. They keep the page from loading normally every single time!

Not sure if Sean's problem was with WoG or the Examiner pages (they are full of crappy scripts and junk too).

I can cope, but it just makes things less of a joy than it would otherwise be to visit these pages.