Friday, August 28, 2009

Urgent Call for Camp Perry Gun Malfunction Expert

"Do you know of a reference to the Camp Perry matches where they have gunsmiths to handle malfunctions? Or any other such venue where they are used to shooters having guns that malfunction by firing a burst and then jamming? Time is of the essence on this." [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column is a plea for help. I'm talking to you.

Also see a follow-up resulting from my appearance yesterday on The Andy Caldwell Show and get the latest from my fellow GREs.

Tell a friend?

2 comments:

Sean said...

In no way am I legally proficient, but since the anti's always point to the gun as the problem, how about a defense based on "it's the guns' fault?".

Anonymous said...

Maybe he should try some of the upper end black gun builders.

In the quest for perfect triggers, certainly there have been full auto events.

I have seen 1911s go full auto - for 2,3 rarely 4 rounds.

I believe its due to lightened parts and very light springs. Stuff starts bouncing around and - braaaaaaaap!