Friday, September 11, 2009

NV Senate Candidate Sharron Angle Also Deserves Gun Owner Support

Good answers. Good record. Those who make the gun issue their main focus should definitely consider supporting her.

But wait--didn't I just say the other day that I supported Danny Tarkanian?

Yep. And I still do. I think his answers to the questionnaire should be spread far and wide. And I think the same should be done with Sharron Angle's. No law says I can't encourage contestants for the same position who do the right thing on guns. I've also sent this questionnaire to others in the 2010 NV Senate race, including, just to be fair, Harry Reid. And I'll be reporting their responses (or the lack thereof) over the coming days or weeks. [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column shows how contenders for one of the most powerful political positions in the country are appealing to voters on the basis of how unequivocally they support the right to keep and bear arms.

Also read an alert from Gun Owners of Nevada and get the latest from my fellow GREs.

Tell a friend?

Related Articles:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The direct link to your Examiner article appear to be missing from this post. Just an FYI.

David Codrea said...

Thanks--the "More" link was there, but I forgot to include a title link.