Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Virginia Tech Continues to Promote Defenselessness

Anyway, I am not surprised to see the anti-defense zealots have returned to the scene of a crime enabled by their insistence on mandated helplessness. The Center for Peace Studies and Violence Prevention is hosting a showing of ABC's propaganda hit piece on gun ownership, "If I Only Had a Gun." [More]
I'd meant to post today's second Gun Rights Examiner column earlier, but life got in the way.

Anyway, the usual gang of idiots is having a Kumbaya-fest tomorrow, and I thought I'd use this opportunity to pick a fight.

Help me? Tell a friend?

3 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

"Why, you, Mr. Horwitz. And everyone like you. Have I not made that clear?":)

Sean said...

Since Hinker can't get it up, he figures no one else can get it up either. And how does a man with no balls get to be a university prez? Ah, the miracle that is Marxism.

Mack said...

If anyone attends the event while openly exercising the right of self-defense, the campus police will ask you to leave; refuse, and you will be arrested for trespassing.

Further, the VT chapter of SCCC would prefer no one open carry; it's too provocative.