Tuesday, November 10, 2009

MN Gubernatorial Candidate Harley Swarm Nails Gun Rights Questionnaire

Harley Swarm, Constitution Party member running for governor of Minnesota contacted me and submitted his answers to the questionnaire, and I want to share them with you. I think when you read them you'll see why... [More]
It's pretty nice when candidates approach me and volunteer answers to the questionnaire. So I wrote a second Gun Rights Examiner column today to highlight the experience.

Also get the latest from my fellow GREs.

Tell a friend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

David - before you get to carried away - consider the end result of the NY 23 race.

Within minutes, this asshole forsake all his pledges.

Comes with the territory.

Used to be a good ass kicking reminded them of their obligations - now they just point to the federal guards and smirk.

MamaLiberty said...

Words are not deeds...

Carl said...

He can talk the talk, but will he walk the walk? If he does, I would seriously reconsider my objections to cloning.