Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ninnie Shapiro

The rifle allegedly used in the cowardly slaying of Seattle Police Officer Timothy Q. Brenton on Halloween night is not a “military-style assault rifle” as asserted in a Seattle Times report, which was subsequently used by Seattle Weekly reporter Nina Shapiro in an attempt to blister a local gun rights advocate, Alan Gottlieb. [More]
Dave Workman takes an ignorant "crusading journalist" who wants to "ban assault weapons" to task.

Perhaps she hasn't thought through the consequences of enforcement. I asked her to walk me through them.

4 comments:

Defender said...

What happened to "We report, YOU decide"?
Ignorance and arrogance, hand in hand, goosestepping boldly into a future in which WE cannot exist in peace.

MamaLiberty said...

I suggested she do a search on the term "molon labe." That should get her panties in a real twist. [grin]

Anonymous said...

Oooh. We have fresh meat over there! go poke him!

Armed Geek.

straightarrow said...

one of my two comments; Nina, would it be ok with you if I slapped you until you soiled your panties, for stealing my dog?

What do you mean, you didn't steal my dog? That doesn't matter. Somebody did and according to your philosophy and your article the proper response is to punish everybody and rob them of their constitutional rights.

Therefore, I assume you won't mind soiling your panties as punishment for somebody else stealing my dog.

Any response that denies the appropriateness of the above contemplated action would reveal your hypocrisy. I know you will do the right thing and say that such would be fine with you. Right????

Also left my real name and residence with Gun Grabber, somehow though, I don't expect to see him.