Sunday, November 08, 2009

OH AG Candidate Dave Yost Answers Gun Rights Questionnaire

Before commenting begins, I want to throw something into the mix for your consideration: The other Republican contender, Mike DeWine, might as well be on the Brady Campaign payroll. I can think of no stronger message to send the Republican establishment than to let them know anti-gunners will no longer be tolerated, so they'd better stop offering them. [More]
This is today's second Gun Rights Examiner column, written as a follow-up to my earlier offering.

The guy did not do badly--I know some will argue over "weapons under disability" (I argue against that all the time myself), but it's amazing to me he came up with so much I agree with him on--and then factor in the RINO subversive running against him.

I'm also amazed at how many politicians running for significant offices are responding to this questionnaire. I've been doing it for years from this blog--I guess being able to run it on Examiner.com has made a difference.

This, to me, is a perfect opportunity for political CUM ULLA SELLA IN PUGNO TABERNA, and in this case, we've got a pretty nice chair

Also get the latest from my fellow GREs.

Tell a friend?

2 comments:

Harley Swarm said...

Hello David. I am running for the Governor's spot in the state of Minnesota and I answered your questionnaire and sent it in but have not received any acknowledgement or communication about that fact. I am not listed as one of those who answered the questionnaire. Do you only list major party candidates?

Harley Swarm
Candidate for Minnestoa Governor
Constitution Party

David Codrea said...

Who sent it to you, and who did you send it back to?

It's true, I don't cover all races and designed this to be used as a force multiplier by activists in other states. I'm not "in the loop" when that happens. So if someone sent you the questionnaire, I'd have no way of knowing.

Why don't you email me at dcodreaAThotmailDOTcom and we can try to figure out what happened and what to do next.