Wednesday, December 02, 2009

About that Maniac in Seattle

Many of you sent me links over the past few days and I haven't weighed on on this yet. I'm going to base my new "Rights Watch" column for GUNS Magazine on it, plus, I wanted to see what my fellow GREs, particularly our man in Seattle, had to say about it.

Here's what they've come up with over the past few days.

From Dave Workman in Seattle:

A long history of crime should send a signal

A cop-killer is dead and now comes time for questions

From Daniel White in Cleveland:

Seattle cop slayings do not invalidate the idea of armed self-defense

From Howard Nemerov in Austin:

Four Lakewood police officers: Death by government

From John Longenecker in Los Angeles:

Gun Control: Answering the L.A. Times Editorial against guns.

1 comment:

Mack said...

Well, the obvious lesson is that it's about CRIMINAL control, not weapons/arms control.

Unlike Cho or Hasan, Clemmons was in Prison, and his sentence was commuted. He then committed more crimes, more parole violations, low bail, and so on. And yet there will always be those who will blame inanimate objects. Why? Because it's easier.