Thursday, December 10, 2009

'To Shake Their Guns in the Tyrant's Face' Gives Militia Movement History and Perspective

I ended yesterday's column telling you the Feb. 2010 issue of GUNS Magazine presents one of my book reviews. "To Shake Their Guns in the Tyrant's Face: Libertarian Political Violence and the Origins of the Militia Movement," by professor and historian Robert H. Churchill, is both an education and a fascinating read. [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column links you to a review of a book I strongly believe every American ought to read--which means it will probably remain obscure as the Heirs of Liberty fixate on Tiger's whore-du-jour pop-up Advent calendar (which I bet would sell, but I digress).

Also find a deal on some other special books, learn why "Vanity, thy name is Codrea," and get the very latest from my fellow GREs.

Tell a friend?

No comments: