Saturday, December 26, 2009

Yes, I Know

My Christmas post is not directing to the right Examiner page. So far, I've seen it route people to the Easy Meals Examiner, the Baltimore Sports Examiner and the San Francisco Christian Examiner. I keep republishing it to make it link to the Gun Rights Examiner "Have a Merry Christmas!" post and get it to work for a while before screwing up again.

It looks like the right url, but the wrong page is displayed. Tech support is working on it.

Let me know if it works for you? I have a comment poster I wanted to call attention to, and it's frustrating not to be able to do that.

You'll know him when you see him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Codrea,
It is 11 AM on Saturday 26 December. I clicked on the link and it brought me right there. Apparently your tech support guys managed to fix the site. Congratulations, and thanks for the many posts. Please continue. And in Jesus' name, I hope you had a Merry Christmas.

And I did SEE the common-tator that you were referencing to, and left a comment of my own in rebut.

B Woodman
III-per

Peter said...

1:35pm, and it's working.

And I saw the commenter, who reminds me of an old Cheech & Chong skit wherein the person played by Tommy Chong observed: "I used to be effed up on drugs. Now, I'm effed up on Jesus!"

Carl Bussjaeger said...

Originally, I was getting the Easy Meals Examiner. But I started getting the correct page late yesterday afternoon.

Sean said...

Saw the commentor(Gun-banning Christian? IS there such an animal?) and put one across his/her bow. Point is, GBC is not promoting Christianity, but an idiot view of the NT, taken in a literal, but off kilter stance. GBC is confusing the intructions for evangelists(More than half the NT is that way) with doctrines of salvation, attitudes, etc. I've met too many of these birds in churches, which is why I don't go there any more. They've become a refuge for weak-kneed lilly-livered sissies, who are going to rely on a lot of misconceptions to save them. Instead of doing the Lord's work, they go there to reassure each other that all is well, and to feel good and socialize. When the end comes, it will be brutal. I call them Cafeteria Christians. They take a little bit of this, a little bit of that, then they sit down to enjoy their meal. Ichabod.