Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Book 'em, Danno

Kent McManigal has written a children's book and a liberty primer.

He asks that we all go out and buy multiple copies so he can live in the lifestyle he'd like to get accustomed to.

Believe it or not, only a few of us in the liberty movement can afford caviar on our yachts to feed all those supermodels. Every once in a while a fresh change of pine needles under the buffalo skin really helps improve the ol' morale--not to mention the homey ambiance of our yurts. And an occasional meal is pretty nice, too.

So if you're in the market to discuss liberty with kids or with yourself, why not do something voluntary and mutually profitable?

4 comments:

Kevin Wilmeth said...

Congratulations, Kent. As the new father of a one-year-old girl, I welcome the concept, and look forward to reading.

straightarrow said...

Yurts? You are spending way too much time in Mongolia.

Kent McManigal said...

straightarrow- When I lived in Colorado I knew of a woman who lived in a yurt only about 8 miles from me. I have also known of a few others who did as well. My choice has always been the tipi.

Kevin Wilmeth said...

I suppose we're a little closer to Mongolia proper up here, but yurts are real common in Alaska (moreso even than Colorado). Hell, I can see a yurt business right out my office window... :-)