Sunday, January 17, 2010

We're the Only Ones Highly-Trained Enough

Customs officials have denied all requests to explain why a highly-trained agent left her gun in the bathroom, claiming there is an internal investigation. [More]
As is their custom.

I'm certainly glad this "highly-trained agent" is more trustworthy to be armed than you or I. That old "Only Ones" magic...

We never found out the name of that other "highly-trained agent" who did something similar a while back, did we? Although I note there is some speculation...

Noting that perception often becomes reality, I wonder if it would be fair to coin the term "keekuing" to define such incidents...?

Ah, hell, it would be a whole lot more fair than what she did to this guy...

Related: And now for a little bathroom gun humor- 'Only Ones'-style

3 comments:

Crotalus said...

Why can't I ever find a gov't thug's gun left behind? Dumb f*$k will lose it for good if I do.

Anonymous said...

Can't seem to keep their stuff in their pants, can they?

Joe G. said...

I would love to find a Sig in the bathroom, hell even a glock 22.