Monday, February 08, 2010

Armed Assaults by Cops in Bars Show Folly of Unthinking Trust

What is it the antis expect us to swallow whole? Oh, yeah, the police are the "Only Ones" we can trust with guns--and are especially the only ones we can trust carrying them around in public. You and I are just too volatile and out of control. But if we see a government employee with a gun, we can all relax and know we're protected. [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column uses current events to play good cop/bad cop. In addition to a couple drunken, sociopathic oafs, we meet two traveling sheriffs who don't go along with the nonsense that society is safer when you and I are disarmed.

Also get the latest from my fellow GREs.

Will you help spread the word on this by sharing its link?

1 comment:

tjbbpgobIII said...

Where in the hell are these bars that let cops run roughshod over them. I don't believe they could do that in any of the bars I used to hang at here on the river. Also here is the e-mail I sent to Starbucks just a few minutes ago.
"I am not normally a Starbucks typical customer but I have many friends and relatives who are. I will become a customer whenever I am close to a location. The reason for this change of heart for me is simply the stand you have taken on the complete Bill of Rights not just the parts you like or dislike. I am thankful to see someone in the public sector tell the Brady Campaign where they can stick their dislike of the Bill of Rights and The Constitution of These United States of America. Again, thank you very much.
forward to an answer.