Thursday, February 11, 2010

Austin Gun Show Documents Confirm Promoter Given Ultimatum

Sorry, but I just can't add all this up and then join the Blame Boedecker First crowd. And I find that so many in the "gun community" are willing to do so troubling. [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column looks at...well, I really can't think of a more appropriate term than "extortion."

Also witness some legislative malpractice, watch a rerun, and get the latest from my fellow GREs.

Every day I ask if the regulars here will help spread the word by sharing these links. Will you?

2 comments:

atexan said...

This whole thing makes me sick. The reaction of the members of ar15.com when I tried to get the locals to do something. I even offered to come down there. Even in the "gun community" there are only 3% willing to stand up for what is right. I won't waste my time talking any more. I know what I'm going to do. I can't beleive so many in Texas have no balls.

straightarrow said...

I can