Friday, February 12, 2010

McGlowan Damage Control on Guns Does More Damage

Quite simply, she has lost all credibility with me. Sorry, but I just don't believe this latest round of claims--and as a matter of fact, I find them insulting. The way you've tried to handle this convinces me I'm right not to trust her or you. [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column looks at how not to do damage control. I'm sure it will anger some who place a movement over why there's a need for one in the first place.

Also get the latest from my fellow GREs.

Tell a friend?

3 comments:

Sean said...

Under the bus. Bye.

Pat H said...

I think she's toast, but just in case, we Self Defense Rights Advocates need to make sure she's toast at a level to teach all others what happens when you declare a desire to take any steps toward gun confiscation which, as we know, any knowledge possessed by government as to guns possessed actually is.

Toast!

David Codrea said...

Forward the link, Pat. The only way to make sure is for gun owners to know about this.