Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Does Bayh Leaving Senate Mean for Gun Owners?

We'll have time as this race defines itself to learn more of the prospective candidates. For now, though, one thing should be clear to Indiana gun owners:

Coats is your enemy. Of all the likely candidates presented, he is clearly ineligible for your support. Do not let the Republican establishment foist him on you. Let them know early and often that he is unacceptable. [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column looks at who is scrambling to fill a void.

Also get the latest from my fellow GREs.

Will you help me promote it by sharing the link?

2 comments:

MamaLiberty said...

Still can't read any comments at any Examiner site, though it seems I can leave a comment sometimes. Sure wish there was some way to fix that. :(

Anonymous said...

I can't read the comments at any
Examiner either, nor do I understand
what's wrong. Being a lynxer usually
prevents me from leaving comments, but not reading them. Hope they fix it. all the best, cycjec