Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We're the Only Ones Humane Enough

Attorney General Andrew Cuomo shuttered a Yonkers humane society Tuesday, saying it was a sham group created just to give guns and badges to 16 men with no interest in actually helping animals. [More]
No? So what were they interested in?
Among the members was former Greenburgh cop Erik Ward, who was fired for misconduct after dominatrix Gina Pane alleged that he offered to help her with a marijuana conviction if she would perform sex acts for him.

"He wanted to go to a motel in the Bronx where I would defecate on him, but I told him I was uncomfortable going to the Bronx..."
As far as comfort level preferences go, she has a point.

Sorry--I should have warned those of you in mid-coffee sip...

1 comment:

Kevin Wilmeth said...

Actually, David, this morning I'm one ahead of you. I already lost my coffee to this, and have been on guard since. :-)