Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Don't Have to Show You Any Stinking Badges

A discussion was going on about open carry at a group I belong to. One of the posters suggested a badge on the belt typically reassures the sheeple they have nothing to fear--everything is "authorized." Speculations were then offered as to what type of insignia could be worn to keep the herd from stampeding.

I thought about that for a minute and came up with this:
I thought about if for another minute, and decided what's good enough for legendary character actor Alfonso Bedoya is good enough for me.

The children are just going to have to grow up. If they don't, it's up to the adults to regain control.

2 comments:

Ken Hagler said...

Wearing a badge seems to me like an excellent way to give cops an excuse to arrest you for impersonating a cop. Even if it the charge gets thrown out, they've still stolen your gun and cost you thousands in legal fees.

straightarrow said...

I didn't know the owner of the vehicle, but I used to see it around when I lived in Kansas. He had the front doors of his big Ford adorned with decals that nearly filled the door. The decals depicted the Great Seal of the United States but the outer edge had the words around different than most you see. They read," Official U.S. Government Taxpayer". He parked anydamnwhere he wanted and I never heard of him getting any hassle.