Monday, April 12, 2010

No Second Chance

The police’s Phuti Setati said gun owners had more than enough time to do the right thing. [More]
I guess the right thing all depends on one's point of view..some might be inclined to look at the sorry mess you rulers and enforcers have created and decide to say "Phuki youti, Phuti."

I'm thinking if I were facing 25 years, that would in effect be a life sentence.

Truth be known, I'd rather die than submit to that.

And I'm wondering what the incentive is to give anyone trying to force you to any second chances...

1 comment:

Kevin Wilmeth said...

"The police’s Phuti Setati said gun owners had more than enough time to do the right thing."

Aw, dismayed about the response rate, perhaps are we? Don't worry there, Meester pohl-eese-man. Before this is all over, I'm sure you will have the chance to see someone do the right thing.

When it happens, just remember: it's not even that you wanted it this way. You made it inevitable.