Friday, April 30, 2010

We're the Only Ones Lying Enough

The jury found the officer, Patrick Pogan, 24, guilty of filing a criminal complaint that contained false statements concerning the cyclist, Christopher Long, including an assertion that Mr. Long knocked Mr. Pogan down by intentionally steering his bicycle into him. [More]
What did we just get done saying about lying?

The good thing about the dismissal on other charge is, had Long been the one to "recklessly assault" Pogan, I doubt he'd be convicted too. I'd actually bet on it.

[Via David G]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope this lying piece of **** gets a nice stay at pound-you-in-the-ass-prison for his efforts.

kenlowder said...

Somehow I think the jury system has been totally corrupted. I saw the video of this action. The lying pig totally jumped on and intentionally caused this collision. He should be facing a long prison term. In what will follow the cops will be considered the enemy due to folks like him and those who protected him. I have a few friends on the force and I respect those who wear the badge, but I don't trust them any more than those lying politicians.

straightarrow said...

The sonofabitch will never see a day inside.