Sunday, May 16, 2010

Guns Magazine Examines McDonald Case and More

Somehow, with night temperatures still dipping into the 40s where I live, seeing the July issue of GUNS Magazine arrive in my mail box seems premature. But the sun is out as I write this, and I know later today the lawn will demand re-engagement, and that we'll soon reach that time where open windows can't compete with closed ones and the hum of the air conditioner.

This issue, aside from all the great articles by my colleagues, has two features I hope Gun Rights Examiner readers will find of particular interest. [More]
Those would be a reader letter in my defense, and my "Rights Watch" column about the McDonald case.

Once again you can download the current copy of the magazine and win a cool gun to boot.

Also get more Second Amendment March videos.

As noted earlier, Examiner has been having some site maintenance issues, so hopefully it won't take too many tries to connect.

I hope you think your gun owner friends ought to know they can read a magazine for free and that you share the link with them.

No comments: