Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Welcome to Gun Burger, May I Take Your Order...?

A Nationwide State-by-State Database Of Pro & Anti RKBA Restaurants & Stores [More]
I've written before about similar efforts by state gun groups. It would be nice to see a national resource where such information is merged.

As such things are dependent on supporter inputs, I contacted the site proprietor, and he tells me he monitors entries against abuse.

Go give it a look, and maybe you can help ID some places worthy and unworthy of our patronage. I'd especially like to see more places find it pays to be "gunfriendly" and to have a way to reward them accordingly. This can help do that.

[Via Plug Nickel Times]

If you want a condiment gun of your own...

1 comment:

Jeffrey (J1) said...

What is needed to make it work is a volunteer in each area. Someone that knows local laws but most of all can pull together some good people to have fun and meet in person. I started this in Tucson AZ but we have a fantastic GunBurger in Wichita, Kansas!