Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wrapped Around the Axle

Just now getting to posting for today. Sorry, time's up. You folks sending me emails/tips, please understand, I do the best I can but sometimes life just gets in the way.

Speaking of which, I'm not planning on posting over the weekend--my sister is coming in from out of state and visiting with her will be my priority. Then, next week, I will be very busy with a new project, so I may not post at all--or may find I can check in occasionally--I just don't know yet.

Best bet--please hold off on all emails until Aug. 2. And please have mercy after that, because I'm sure there will be a thousand new ones in my inbox by then.

Oh, and that includes comments left here--they require moderation, so I'm probably just going to turn them off in the interim.

For now, I plan on a new GRE post tomorrow and then will be playing things by ear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the company as much and as often as you can.