Sunday, August 15, 2010

'Restore the Constitution Rally' speech recalls historic sacrifices and triumphs of 'The Three Percent'

Mike has posted his speech at Sipsey Street Irregulars. Reading it, I deeply regret I was not there to hear it delivered in person. There are lessons here, both historic and contemporary. There is also hope and inspiration. [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column helps those of us who were not there benefit from some of the lessons that were imparted.

Share the link?

3 comments:

MamaLiberty said...

I tried to leave a comment at examiner, but I could not get it to send. First I got the "profanity filter" message (I don't use profanity) and then I couldn't get it to accept the captcha code. The code given was totally unreadable.

Here is what I tried to post.

www.goodreads.com/quotes/show/34738

Defender said...

Mr. Vanderboegh -- and you, too, Mr. Codrea -- has once again raised me from the pit of despair.
We do not NEED to "surround them." We just need to stand TOGETHER.
III

Sean said...

In the words of an Irishman in Braveheart, "Fine speech. Now what do we do?". (Does that mean someone's going to go pick a fight?)