Thursday, September 23, 2010

Senate voting on DISCLOSE Act

What can you do?

Go to the U.S. Senate website and use the "Find Your Senators" tool in the upper-right corner of the page.

Call your senators NOW. [Read]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner column asks you to make a couple of phone calls. Be curious to see how many who claim they're ready to fight a rebellion can be persuaded to take a significantly less involved action...

Also discuss the rap sheets of some of my favorite gungrabbers.

Share the link? (Also a significantly less involved action...)

1 comment:

Defender said...

Mine -- and I use the word loosely -- have heard from me.
Obama's appointee -- no Congressional approval needed -- to the new Consumer Financial Protection Agency (a "czar") has said specifically that campaign finance reform was a good start, free political speech makes it hard for the regime to do its job, and lobbyists -- that's you and me -- need to have their opportunities to engage in the free exchange of ideas "dialed back."
I vote we peg the needle instead.
Don't tread on me. III