Monday, October 18, 2010

Blood on the Streets!

Forget that most of it is bad blood--we'll do our utmost to scour for anecdotes to scare the sheep into demanding someone DO something about those vigilante self-defenders! [Read]

As for those of you with no violent intentions, a comment to one of my earlier posts (I can't find it now to attribute proper credit) said something along these lines, borne out by my own experiences: One great way to not get shot by a homeowner is to not get so drunk you have no idea which house you're trying to enter.  Following that simple safety tip has kept me safe all these years, and it couldn't be easier!

[Via Ed M]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was a young(er) idiot, I went to spend a weekend in the mountains with a friend.

Arriving late and not wanting to wake anyone, I crawled through a window - and came face to face with an armed angry homeowner waiting calmly for me to get the last foot in the window before he blasted me -

Life lesson learned well. Knock and wait to be admitted.

Fight islam Now