Monday, October 18, 2010

A Safer Community

Hundreds of weapons were recovered today in both Atlantic City and Pleasantville.

It's all part of a program that calls for surrending [sic] your guns and getting cash in return. [More]
You know, "an effort to make the community safer."

What better way to do that than to induce people who have no knowledge of safe gun handling and even less of New Jersey gun laws to pick them up and transport them across town?

Plus, it helps us pad those numbers!

Unfortunately, it's not just "a Jersey thing."

1 comment:

Defender said...

Another "benefit" of the intentional destruction of the economy.

Paying $100 for a turned-in "assault weapon."
M-16s from the boys at Fort Dix?
Those Authorized Journalists.

I can't wait to hear the interviews: "I don't need a gun. I'm not afraid of criminals, and I trust the government and the police. Besides, if they catch me with one, they might kill me."