Monday, November 29, 2010

Wrapped Around the Axle

Just busier than anything today with several unexpected tasks and no time to do all that must be done...

Bunches of you sent me tons of links over the weekend--afraid I won't be getting to them--good rule of thumb for those who haven't noticed--I pretty much slow down to Examiner columns on Sat. and Sun. and if a bunch of stuff builds up, chances are there just isn't enough of me to do much about it.

Tomorrow looks to be much of the same.  Sorry, like the robot V.I.N.CENT said in "The Black Hole":
A pint can't hold a quart. If it holds a pint, it's doing the best it can.
Personally, I'm about ready to go hold a fifth.

4 comments:

MamaLiberty said...

Good to hear. I'll toast you with a wee dram of Glenlevit.

sofa said...

cheers!

Anonymous said...

David - while you're at it, i highly recommend a recent find: a legal moonshine out of North Carolina, brand name of "Catdaddy". Good sippin' whiskey if you can find it in your area.

Sean said...

One of the things I've always marveled at is, that you do this gig at all.So, since you do, I am grateful for it, and hope you can continue. You must be one of those true believers, with that strange light in their eyes that says they hear something most of us do not, which is the sound of a free people. To me, if you are guilty of something, it is that I personally believe you are a giant, surrounded by pygmies. The grace of G*d go with you, and surround you, and keep you. III.