Wednesday, December 08, 2010

We're the Only Ones Paternal Enough

Marshallville police officer arrested, accused of shooting in direction of sons [More]
Now just a dang minute here...

I thought the law presumed "Only Ones" could handle their liquor better than us mere mortals.

Oh, now it's clear:
Moore filed an Equal Employment Opportunity complaint against Fort Valley police in which he alleged that Anderson does not promote or provide training opportunities for black officers...
Well, why didn't you say so?

While my initial reaction is to say I never needed training opportunities to tell me not to get boozed up and shoot at my boys, or to slam on my brakes in a fit of road rage to cause an accident, or to lie, well, that probably just means SPLC is right, and people like me are hate-filled bigots.

Either that or this angry, racist ticking time bomb is just a defective, self-entitled headcase blaming everyone and everything else for his being a loser...

[Via  John G]

No comments: