Wednesday, January 19, 2011

And What's the Down Side for Him?

Sen. Richard Lugar (R-Ind.) this weekend called on Congress to reinstate the assault weapons ban that expired in 2004. [More]
I guess this domestic enemy doesn't want to run again?

Not necessarily.

"Lesser of two evils" Hoosiers didn't mind re-upping this piece of political drek.

This is exactly why Republicans enjoying new-found power feel like they can shine us on and most will eat whatever they dish out.  Based on results, they're right.

3 comments:

Crotalus (Dont Tread on Me) said...

I don't see much reason to vote for anyone anymore. They're all crooks, liars and traitors, no matter the party affiliation.

Defender said...

It's the same all over:

http://thenewamerican.com/index.php/world-mainmenu-26/europe-mainmenu-35/5959-some-rumanians-pine-for-qgood-old-daysq-of-communism

Got time for a quick story?
Yesterday I took a neighbor to the recycle place so she could sell some cans. We waited in the line of cars to the entrance. This pickup truck approached the MIDDLE of the line, edging closer 'til I thought he was gonna T-bone somebody. And there was another one behind HIM.
I let him in. No smile, no wave of thanks. We unloaded our stuff side by side. I didn't exist.
The whole damn place was full of these low-functioning trodlodytes.
I got mine, and I got it ahead of you, and F-- YOU, anyway, for being in my way.
I wonder whether he votes, and for whom.

Carl Bussjaeger said...

I used to live in Indiana and went 'round and 'round with Dickhead Loser all the time. In my final exchange with his office, I think I actually got Dickie himself to write a letter (instead of his staff, like the previous ones). I finally sent him a copy of the Constitution that I'd been carrying around since my Air Farce days, and told him to get a staffer to help him with the big words.