Monday, January 31, 2011

An Incomplete Report

Project Gunrunner is a signature effort by the Obama administration to assist Mexico in stemming the flow of guns south of the border. [More]
I wonder if in their investigative zeal if  WaPo "Authorized Journalists" James V. Grimaldi and Sari Horwitz have lifted finger one to look into "Project Gunwalker" allegations?  You know, just to make sure we've covered all the bases before shilling to have the government throw even more money down the rathole?

Why not ask them?

2 comments:

Defender said...

If they'll lie about what a semi-auto even IS, CERTAINLY they'll practice that "strategic withholding" even if they HAVE done the research, like one minute of Googling.
All the news that fits ... the agenda.
I've informed the journalists I used to work for that I would have protected them with my life against a violent intruder. Now, I'd have to say "Second floor, to the left. The elevator's on the right as you re-enter the lobby."

W W Woodward said...

Sorry, I put this comment on the wrong post:

Here's my e-mail to the WaPo:

Has anyone associated with the Washington Post made any phone calls, sent any e-mails, or communicated with any contacts in the ATF reference allegations made by David Codrea, Mike Vanderboegh, or any of the Senators named in David's or Mike's blogs dealing with what has become to be known as "Project Gun Walker"?

Is the Washington Post out of the business of investigative journalism?

Woody W Woodward [W3]
Spur, Texas

Here's the response and probably the only one I'll ever see:

"Your message was sent to James V. Grimaldi. Thank you for taking the time to contact us.
Because of the high volume of correspondence, Washington Post staffers are not always able to reply to every message."