Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's Bird, It's a Plane Redux

"I endanger my life with a reason and a purpose," Jones told KOMO's Luke Ducey Monday. [More]
That's not what I object to, although I still think you're being foolhardy, and this latest incident underscores my point. It's not being able to handle situations you escalate that can then endanger the lives of others that I object to.

You have to be prepared to do whatever it takes to end the encounter. You have no right to endanger others by engaging and not being so prepared.

[Via Brian F]

2 comments:

Crusotalus (Dont Tread on Me) said...

If I were to be a "superhero", I'd choose the Punisher. He's not super by having "powers beyond those of mortal men", but he's physically fit, and knows weapons and is not ashamed to use them.

Fits said...

I'd be happy just being the me of 20 years ago, lol.