Friday, January 28, 2011

Within Reason

It seems no restriction is reasonable for some of these gun-loving lawmakers. [More]

That seems reasonable to me. Much more reasonable than Journal Gazette editors blood-dancing and acting like they've given good reason to further enslave and endanger their countrymen with their fascist useful idiocy.

I wonder if "Authorized Cartoonist" Gary Varvel got either knee or jaw cramps drawing the accompanying illustration, and if he used the same McGruff for his model...? I mean, all things considered, it seems reasonable.

5 comments:

Defender said...

"Gun-loving."
They can't stand putting "rights" in there. I LIKE my guns, I LOVE my right to have them.

Pat H. said...

Yes, those "gun loving" lawmakers are helping us hammer the Gun Confiscation laws into dust, as is appropriate.

Crotalus (Dont Tread on Me) said...

Hey, it's the Washington Pest. No one there has a conscience. Gary got neither one. He did it in perfect comfort.

Crotalus (Dont Tread on Me) said...

One thing, though, and I thought about this too late for the other post. I think there is an added element when one shoots a cop. Not only is the shooter a murderer, but he becomes an enemy, as he has declared war on the system that governs and protects us. No, cops shouldn't get preferential treatment, but they do represent that system. That war, where criminals actually challenge the government is fully developed in Mexico, and the cartels are winning.

The above assumes, of course, that the cops are themselves obeying the law, and their oaths to the Constitution.

W W Woodward said...

"It seems no restriction is reasonable for some of these gun-loving lawmakers."

And,
It follows that:
The gun haters find no regulations "unreasonable".

[W3]