Tuesday, March 01, 2011

The Brady Wishlist

In which Paul Helmke and Dennis Henigan engage in a duet playing the same old song that could be titled "Dueling Flaccidity."

I read "Big Bullet-Blasting Boxes" and actually almost felt sorry for them--it's like they need to bring their arguments down to that level because, well, look at who their stupid arguments appeal to.  It actually reminded me of a line from a funny old Bruce Campbell flick I channel-surfed through the other night and hadn't thought of for a while:
This is my Boomstick!

Kurt further deconstructs those primates.

1 comment:

Ed said...

See the following for the 2/28/11 press release from the Brady Bunch:

http://www.bradycampaign.org/media/press/view/1359/

So why do I suspect that a "large capacity magazine" to some is any that have a capacity more than one? A lot has changed in the past 150 years.