Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ATF Seized Firearms

As published in the Wall Street Journal on April 14...

We've covered such seizures before here, and I post them when I find out about them to make public information actually...uh...public, as opposed to confined to a limited venue where most gun owners will probably never see it.

As I asked in an Examiner column some time back: Does ATF want seized property notices noticed?

I also included this supplement.

I've loaded a new batch of scans to Scribd--they were sent to me over the weekend by correspondent Dan W. There are four files--here are their links:
By saving the files to my own computer and viewing them there (not on Scribd) I'm able to use Adobe reader to rotate them to vertical and then enlarge. Sorry, it's the best solution my limited (!!!) tech abilities can come up with.  If you have a better way, make it so and we can all go visit your site.

It seems ATF really ought to post this type of info on their site.  If they do and I just don't know about it, please educate me, because if I don't have to do any extra work, I'm all for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heck of a lot of income for the .GOV to destroy.... maybe they are just wanting to make the gun manufactures more money, sure helped moved a lot of sales recently.