Monday, May 09, 2011

Anti-gun Brady supporters promoting religious intolerance, ideological cleansing

In any case, even he understood the evil of the state rounding up a people who shared an officially-despised belief system and shipping them off into concentrated areas surrounded by barbed wire. 

One would think that is something people would not joke about, ending such monstrously offensive “suggestions” with a little “smiley” emoticon.  [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner commentary looks at some members of what is evidently a hate group.

Help expose the bigots by sharing the link?

4 comments:

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Thirdpower also wrote about this, and as pointed out in a comment, the Brady Campaign tends to cleanse its Facebook page of anything it finds embarrassing (for example). That Klingberg's and Goddard's comments have been left up for over 72 and 53 hours respectively would indicate that the Brady Campaign is just fine with such intolerance and bigotry.

The Brady Campaign's inaction is very close to an endorsement.

David Codrea said...

I gave both Thirdpower and John Richardson credit and links at the end of my column.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

I gave both Thirdpower and John Richardson credit and links at the end of my column.

Oops--how'd I miss that?

Thirdpower said...

And I always appreciate it but it's not the credit I care about, it's the cause.

If I get the ball rolling and bigger fish (like David) run w/ it for more results than I could get, then I've done my job and am happy. Especially if we see POS's like Goddard taken down a few notches.