Thursday, June 16, 2011

Resistance Radio

The War on Guns: Notes from the Resistance airs this morning on NBC 1260 AM/96.1 FM Scottsdale, AZ at 7:00 a.m. Pacific/10:00 a.m. Eastern and all points around and in-between. On today’s program:
  • More Quigley Down Under
  • Who knows more about guns than Authorized Journalists?
  • Guess who was jovial about walked guns endangering lives?
  • Guest Jeff Knox-Firearms Coalition
  • Gunwalker update with Mike Vanderboegh
Click here to listen live. I'm still working with them to get archives up on the site.

UPDATE: This comment was just left on my Facebook page for those of you who understand such things:
"I have been listening to War On Guns radio on my Android phone with TuneIn. They have free players for iPhone, Palm WebOS, Android, Windows Phone, Roku, and more. Shortcut to NBC 1260 on the TuneIn site: http://www.facebook.com/l/545c4/tunein.com/radio/KBSZ-1260-s31867/"
Another UPDATE:
"I also listen to War On Guns radio on Linux. I open gnome-mplayer and select Open Location and use http://www.facebook.com/l/545c4/hab-svc1029.hydracdn.com/ROCKNR5496 which is the URL from the 1260 web page Listen Live link. I do have the w32codecs package installed, so you might make sure you do, if it doesn't play the stream for you."
Some people make me feel so old.

No comments: