Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Vanderboegh:
I am at a bit of a loss to know how to fight this by civil disobedience as indirect as it is and given the double-bind FFLs are in. Except, of course, by shoving the Gunwalker Scandal right down the Obama administration's throat and gagging their whole anti-firearm agenda to bureaucratic death.
Mark Walters, via email:
I have called for open defiance...law abiding people should never give in to this...ever...if you want to buy two guns, buy one today and one 6 days later. Enough is enough.
I like it. That and support the lawsuits--NRA's and whoever else jumps on board...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They will make it illegal. Much like making two $9000 cash deposits a day apart instead of one (loggable/reportable) $18000 cash deposit. They call it "structuring."

MamaLiberty said...

Sort of hard on the honest FFL folks, of course, but I'd have to say we need to stop buying guns from an FFL altogether. At least I never will.

Not their fault, of course. I just have no interest in "registering" anything that way... and you can be sure it is and the "record" kept forever, regardless of what anyone says. Why should we believe the BATFEces about anything?

Anonymous said...

Find two gun stores in close proximity (I know of two right in Fuquay-Varina, NC within a block of each other) and buy one at one store and head on over to the other and buy another.

Sadly (for this purpose, anyhow), NC isn't a border state so it's all for naught, here.

But a great idea for anyone in one of the southern border states.

But I guess 6 days apart at the same store is more in-your-face.

W W Woodward said...

This will probably never happen, But:

If every FFL dealer in the border states would refuse to comply there's damn little the feds could do about it.

Of course that's easy for me to say as I'm not a FFL dealer.

[W3]