Monday, September 19, 2011

WTF?

David Codrea must have a little beanie hat with antenna that pick up on Gunwalker communications. Later, David reported that Gunwalker was making straw-man purchase deliveries to top White House personnel...Once clear of the NSA’s tallest tower, SpoofMeister immediately called David Codrea, and you have the story! [More]
Does anyone have any idea what this person is talking about? I guess I should assume he's pro-gun and it's a humor article? If so, I don't get it...

UPDATE: Just got this from the author of the piece:
Dear David:
I wrote a spoof on Gunwalker, here, using farce to illustrate the scandal’s features, and mentioned your uncanny success in tracking the twists, turns, and players.  Not sure of meaning re your email; perhaps you are signed up for word alerts and are trying to figure out how you got mentioned on my blog.
While I am emailing back, thank you for your continuing expose’.  I realize that your method is hard work, not magical administration intercepts.
Sincerely,
Mike Mollenhour

3 comments:

Joel said...

I...think it's supposed to be a parody. But it's so poorly written I can't even tell that for sure. Honestly don't know if the writer is laughing at you or with you.

Writer needs lessons, and possibly therapy.

MamaLiberty said...

Therapy, mostly.

Sean D Sorrentino said...

MJM is an author, who blogs on the LuckyGunner ammo site. He is very pro gun. Probably not the best way to write what he intended though.