Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Project GunWhat...?

Andrew Breitbart says the media is ignoring Fast and Furious. [More]

Heck, I could have told him that. Over a year ago. And numerous times since then.

What's ironic to me is, here we have plenty of documentation of breaking Gunwalker developments (from way before anyone in media had ever heard about it--and continuing through to right freaking now, where I'm trying to decide if a fresh tip is calculated disinformation designed to discredit sourced information Mike and I use or a breakthrough...Hint: I'll be calling Washington later this morning, and not the branch of government you might assume), and I can't recall even once one of Andrew's Big Government reporters approaching either of us--not to feature us, just to use stuff we've uncovered as a starting point for their own investigation.

No comments: