Thursday, February 09, 2012

Rahm Declares Total War on IL Gun Owners

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel wants lawmakers to require that all handguns in Illinois be registered with the state, or gun owners could face felony charges. [More]
So, Illinois gun owners: If this passes, will you obey or will you defy?

And for the record, I never expect anyone to do anything I haven't done myself when California tried this bullshit on what they demonized as "assault weapons."

Will anyone join me in sending a message?


The url goes to the same Arnhole clip I just sent Dave.

4 comments:

W W Woodward said...

Message:
Only one question: Do you really expect members of the criminal element in your city to register firearms? [W3]
[W3]

Bruce Krafft said...

It's actually settled law that criminals can not be required to register or punished for not doing so. Which brings me to my second point; if I refuse to abide by their stupid laws (like ammo bans or mag restrictions) that makes me a criminal so I don't need to register my guns, right?

Anonymous said...

David,

Used the link your provided and put forth Rahm's policy-mates from the past who agree with him on his anti-gun stances: Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, and Mao.

I also pointed out that as Chicago is already a laughingstock by having more Dead People vote in districts where they OUTNUMBER the Living Residents, Emanuel has gone once more to the Well of Insanity/Delusion by his demand of registration.

I pointed out also that when law abiding citizens are pushed too far, they have a tendency to react in a less than cordial or civil manner.

Cheers.

Crotalus (Don't Tread on Me) said...

War, is it? Then Illinois gun owners ought to show him what war really is.