Friday, March 23, 2012

We're the Only Ones All Tapped Out Enough

Now we have proof that police are creating their own laws when it comes to wiretapping arrests. [More]
One point of confusion for me: I haven't seen the term "wiretapping" used to describe recording a police encounter.

Everybody knows about the Illinois case, right? Talk about tyranny via intolerable acts.

I've got a whole category here I never intentionally set out to create.

And here's the "go to" site on this.

[Via Tom Gresham]

1 comment:

Frederick H Watkins said...

I believe it is the right of all citizens to engage in a little oversight activities and the best way to do that is with a camera or video recorder. The Police don't like it because it tends to tie up the free hand they otherwise would have and forces them to do their job according to procedure and accepted best practices.