Thursday, April 12, 2012

How Can You Tell "Authorized Journalists" Are Lying?

They write crap like this:
We support a right to bear arms, but you don’t have to show them off in plain sight
That's called having a big "but." It's also reminiscent of Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal perception--if they can't see it...

And to prove their point, they devolve into the ever-predictable and totally unsupported by reality "Wild West" canard, and throw in a Quickdraw McGraw insult for good measure.

But they "fully support the Second Amendment," mind you...

4 comments:

Kent McManigal said...

Their version of the Second Amendment would have to read this way: "A regulated Militia, being necessary to a State, the right to keep Arms, shall be infringed."

MamaLiberty said...

My usual comeback to someone who objects to seeing my gun is: "Not my problem."

They usually go on, then, to tell me that it just makes people "uncomfortable."

My response: "Not my problem." Nobody has a "right" to be comfortable, especially at someone else's expense.

Henry said...

I just ask them if their (great-)grandmama's discomfort at seeing blacks eating in the town diner was the blacks' problem or hers.

Lynn McFadden said...

Had a new greeter in Home Depot tell me to cover mine up. I said 'HUH". What's that all about. He said it made some people uncomfortable. I told him to tell them to go back to California. In AZ this is the norm.
Lynn McFadden
Catalina, AZ.