Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Simple Question

I ask a simple question: Would the other parents of victims be forever thankful if a professor or student was allowed to carry a firearm and could have stopped Seung-Hui Cho before their loved one was injured or killed? I would be. I also suspect that the tragedy may not have occurred at all if Cho knew that either faculty members or students were permitted to carry their own weapons on campus. [More]
I have a simple question, too: Do you think, deep down inside, Colin Goddard and Larry Hincker think the same thing?

2 comments:

Kent McManigal said...

No. I think that Colin Goddard and Larry Hincker don't "think" at all; they feeeeeel. That's why they hold such insanely tragic opinions.

W W Woodward said...

The Goddard and Hincker mind set reminds me of a letter I received from the Texas Highway Department several years ago: ( I paraphrase)

"The history of the intersection in question indicates that there have not been enough accidents involving serious injuries or fatalities to justify the cost of any changes."

I'm not sure just how many more defenseless victims need to die before the cower, plead, and pray crowd finally wakes up to reality.

No. There will never be enough.

[W3]