Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Original is Still the Best

Don't like bullets? (I don't.)

Don't have any bullets on you? (Nope.)


Let folks know it with this
No Bullets pendant. [More]
Yes, please do.  But you need to make it more obvious if you're going to succeed in convincing predators you're the weakest ungulate in the herd.  If I saw that without knowing what it's about, I doubt I'd even make a connection.

If you really want to make sure everyone knows you're the softest target, you still can't beat one of these.

And I found an hysterical one here.

[Via bearandkeeparms]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY liked the 2nd t-shirt. Great message and PERFECT color.

Three ideas for t-shirts
1)
____________________
(fill in the blank)
TOO STUPID TO LIVE
ILLEGAL TO HUNT!


2)
PEOPLE LIKE YOU
ARE WHY PEOPLE LIKE ME
SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO HUNT
PEOPLE LIKE YOU


3)
If you are so all-fired
eager to be a victim
RECKON I CAN OBLIGE YOU!

W W Woodward said...

Great "T" shirt
[W3]