Monday, June 11, 2012

Sunday's Armed American Radio Program

Last night turned into an impromptu Round Table.  Host Mark Walters was joined in studio by attorney John Monroe of Georgia Carry and on the phone by George Hill (The Mad Ogre), and producer Sean Young. I came in at 8:30 and stayed on for two-and-a-half more hours, and in that time we were joined by Larry Pratt of Gun Owners of America who had just gotten back from helping the shovel  brigade in Tombstone.

I haven't had time to listen to the podcast but I have the nagging feeling that I slipped up when I meant to refer to Atticus Finch when talking about shooting a mad dog and may have called his last name Stevens.  I don't know why I would have made that mistake, but I am getting old.  Maybe I didn't.  Who cares?

Listen at your leisure/play in the background while you surf and share with your friends:

No comments: