Friday, August 17, 2012

Projection

I have a lot of my own people I want to kill, far more than two, and here I am, a total stranger, using one of my two precious kills on him and asking nothing in return. A more selfish person would not kill that m...f...r—would want to hold on to his two kills for themself, to kill a bully at his son’s school, or the boy who breaks his daughter’s heart. But I’m not like that. I’m giving. I care, OK? And so I would take one of my kills and use it, without even being asked, to kill that m...f...r. That’s just the way I am. [More]
Just the way he is: a twisted windbag. He had a chance to stop an adult beating a child simply by stepping in and stopping it, and he didn't. Instead he fixates afterward in sick fantasy.

I'd say that explains this cowardly head case.

Pathetic. Contemptible. No wonder.

On the plus side, the quality of the opposition is encouraging.

[Via flylow]

3 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

All I can think of is "Holy shit". It's hard to believe anyone would even write such tripe. Besides, I would need at least 5.

Ned said...

This from a magazine called "A new read on Jewish life."

Wow. No wonder JPFO has to work so hard.

Crotalus said...

Could it be that we should put Shalom on the No Buy List? He's certainly showing signs of being certifiable.