Monday, September 10, 2012

Can't We All Get Along?

"I'M NOT anti-gun," insists Max Nacheman, the 26-year-old director of CeaseFirePA. [More]
No, of course not. Notice how he doesn't tell us what he's for in terms of gun rights?  And "Authorized Journalist" Julie Shaw doesn't ask?

Funny, he doesn't mention people who would be exempt from his "stolen gun reporting" centerpiece...because if we looked at that too closely, the entire "illegal guns" curtain they're hiding behind might be ripped down.

Say, whatever happened to ol' whatsisname from CeaseFirePA...?  You know, that "Esp. the Nigers" embarrassment they couldn't run away from fast enough?

I haven't been paying attention to them of late, so perhaps some Keystone Stater who has can fill us in on their latest doings.  It looks like they got this slick young Hillary apparatchik to do the old Grima Wormtongue "common sense anti-violence gun safety" sleight of mind instead of the clumsier and unsuccessful frontal assault bellowing Bryan Miller employed with such ham-handed tactical ineptness...

1 comment:

Mark Roote said...

I'm feeling a sudden urge to go strolling through Center City with my AR slung and my Pistol in its hip holster. I guess I'll have to wait until October (this month is booked solid already).
Maybe I'll go ride my bike through Center City dressed like that.