Friday, September 28, 2012

Samuel L. Jackson, Shut the F-' up

Some of us are sick of rich, foul-mouthed Hollywood stars with attitudes posing as champions of the underdogs. [Watch]

How telling to use a white family in this--I guess the racist doesn't need to worry about blacks.

And real classy, using a little girl like that, especially with her final line, but it does tell me everything I need to know about parents who would allow it and the fascist media pigs exploiting her.

I wonder if Obama would approve of  Sasha or Malia talking like that in a campaign commercial?  Or admit that he would if it would work to his advantage?

UPDATE: I just had a thought and don't know about campaign finance and FEC regs to do more than ask--but I imagine Jackson can command millions for a performance and am wondering what the value reported/declared by the JCER is and if it matters?  I also wonder what all the "campaign finance reform" noise McCain was making a few years back was all about--except to disenfranchise those of us who don't have great personal wealth and influence.

2 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

Excuse while I go throw up.

Crotalus said...

All my respect for him just fell into the abyss, never to rise again.